Just a quick auction notice. I listed this really nice modern kogatana by Masahira a student of the famous Miyairi Akihira, on a 7-day no reserve eBay auction. Here is the direct link: http://ebay.us/9ikE0O?cmpnId=5338273189. Contact me by PM or my website if you have any questions.  

COVID-19 Sale!!!

For a limited time select items are up to 20% off because of the coronavirus cancellation of the Chicago Area Japanese Collectables and Sword Show. Here is a direct link. If something isn't part of sale please contact me and make me a reasonable offer.

post-680-0-38262900-1585158586_thumb.jpg

post-680-0-21164100-1585158604_thumb.jpg

post-680-0-72002100-1585158646_thumb.jpg

Hi David:

I went to the site and saw this when I clicked on sales 

Select the Sales Gallery Category by Clicking on the Highlighted Image

There were no images to click on. No way to get to see what you have for sale.

Hello Barry,

Thank you very much for checking out my hobby business website. I was able to duplicate the same error. I then when into the website editor changed some of the display options and rechecked it. It is now working just fine. Here is a direct link to the Swords and Sword Fittings Sale Section.

https://www.raindragonfineartandantiques.com/swords-sword-fittings

Dear Kathleen,

There was a mistake in the email address in one of the buttons on the website. The problem has now been fix. Please email (info@raindragonfinearts.com) or PM on Nihonto Message Board which tanto you are interested in. Thank you.

Just a quick notice about the mid April 2020 update of my websites. Take a look and enjoy.

Tsuba Otaku (Personal Collection)

Rain Dragon Fine Art and Antiques (Hobby Business) COVID-19 Sale!! (20% Off, All Reasonable offers Accepted!)

Just a quick notice about the May 2020 update of my websites. Take a look and enjoy.

Tsuba Otaku (Personal Collection)

Rain Dragon Fine Art and Antiques (Hobby Business) COVID-19 Sale!! (20% Off, All Reasonable offers Accepted!)

Just a quick notice about the Summer Sale. It runs from July 15, 2020 until August 31, 2020. All inventory is 20% off I am also will be accepting reasonable offers as well during this time period. Check out all my Japanese sword and fittings inventory here with 20% discount already counted: https://www.raindragonfineartandantiques.com/swords-sword-fittings. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

post-680-0-69045900-1594985217_thumb.jpg