Aoi-art

mike yeon

I've had a few swords done by Aoi now. Cheap (very low handling fees) and reliable.

I have also begun to use Sumie Kashima for polishing:

http://www.ksky.ne.jp/~sumie99/

The customer service Usagiya provide is simply excellent. Very prompt replies to all emails, they let you know whats happening at every stage. I can't recommend them enough.

Part of me wishes it were not the case. (After the 3rd blade in 2 months, I had to buy my girlfriend a $1600 gucci bag to keep her quiet about the thousands I've spent on "pieces of dirty old metal")

Can't pass up great deals though. Carlo, as soon as she finds out how much the polish will cost I'm going to need you to stage an armed robbery of the Fendi factory over in Italy.

mike

Part of me wishes it were not the case. (After the 3rd blade in 2 months, I had to buy my girlfriend a $1600 gucci bag to keep her quiet about the thousands I've spent on "pieces of dirty old metal")

Can't pass up great deals though. Carlo, as soon as she finds out how much the polish will cost I'm going to need you to stage an armed robbery of the Fendi factory over in Italy.

mike

:rofl: You can't imagine how this quote is funny to me.

Glad to help you. One of my shops sells Fendi bags and shoes and assurance will cover the loss. I own only the walls, not the selling activity

so it'll not bother me... but my tenant for sure...:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..