Army Parade Sword Translation Requested

paxton25

thank you for reading, I am a new collector that started with a nice late Shin Gunto and a Wakizashi a friend sold me. I recently was offered a deal on a couple of parade swords which I will post in the other topics later as I have questions on those. I checked the links page as requested to learn certain Kanji but the only link I saw that had Kanji on it is a dead link. If I should check a link first I would be happy to, but I am not sure it would help with this one. The person I got it from said he was told the inscription was that it was awarded to someone as a marksmanship prize. I have a friend that is working in Japan and asked him to ask around for a translation but he and his friends are very young and they said they did not recognize many of the words. Any guidance would be helpful, I look forward to learning and hopefully educating myself enough to help others. I am including pictures for reference. 

Byron S

post-4594-0-08677300-1532650990_thumb.jpg

post-4594-0-70907600-1532651038_thumb.jpg

post-4594-0-81132500-1532651095_thumb.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..