Gimei Or Not

Jean,

I cannot compare, I am on vacation, scarcely from time to time I can connect but cannot print or upload easily pictures, that’s why I ask Board’s members opinion. It took me 5 minutes to upload the picture in my e-mails and more than 10 minutes to make my post on NMB. I am not going to spend my holidays trying to upload pictures but for once rely on the Community. :)

• Like 1

Guest Rayhan

I've seen a similar sword with mei like this, cut a bit rough and not as precise as it should be, almost forced. I'm saying gimei but blade pics would help.

Hopefully Mr. Robertshaw will weigh in but I think the “chippy” look might be a trick of the light source as the mei characteristics seem spot on to me, albeit I’m without my books as well. If gimei I I think a very good one and look forward to different pictures and shoshin mei side by sides.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..