San Francisco Show-Next Month-Wake Up

I wonder why the Europe show got 4 pages of response, [ will be going to it next year ] yet the great San Francisco show 8/2018, less than 4 weeks away has had such weak enthusiasm .

This !!!, is the best it will be for all, and a show those who miss wish they would had attended.

My most hated word is " later ', in application to such as this show.

When you give yourself the excuse to pass on this show, and do later " next year ", you find the felling of regret, as it may not happen.

Get your room reserved at the Marriot, get the most of the show, find the treasure you think you need to make you happy.

Am I pushing this; yes; but I have expanded my year from this annual show, to the DTI annual, as well as the Europe show.

See you there !!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will be at the show with tables.  If anyone will be there and would like one of the books on my site, I probably can take it/them with me to the show and save you the cost of post.  The offer is good till my bags get too heavy.

Come by my table and say hello.  Grey  japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com

• Like 1

Janis and I  will be flying in from Fort Lauderdale again , looking forward to seeing old friends from past Token Kais. Missed the show last year , we were in an RV in Yellowstone National Park.  I do not have a table displaying my three precious Gassans  this year, so will be able to wander and chat more freely.  Franz Walkow

I would say that the European shows get more excitement because we have so few of them!

You are lucky in the US to have several per year and with large attendance, large amount of shopkeepers etc.

So do not worry, I would surmise that you still get the similar interest from continental US and abroad as always. :)

-Antti

Hi Everyone,

My name is Yurie Halchak.  I write "studyingjapaneseswords.com" on website.

Brian, the administrator liked my website.

I have been attending San Francisco Token Kai at least last 6 years.

This year too.

Please read my website and if you like it come and talk to me at the San Francisco Token Kai.

I will be with Yoshihara Yoshindo.  He will have his table as usual.

Thank you

Yurie

• Like 8

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..