Registration Card Translation.

acoyauh

Hello again, forumers

I realize this request is not as simple as a sword mei and other requests, but I will really appreciate it if someone could translate this registration card for me.

I am sorry if the quality is not optimal, my sword came with this photo instead of a flat copy or scan, so I have what I have...

Thank you in advance for any help on this!

demonsword-registration.png

demonsword registry.pdf

Thank you so much, Guido!

BTW, is there some source you can suggest where I can check the meaning of the rest of the card? I assume it's a standard document, right?

Just to have the complete picture...

Thanks!

It also says one Nakago Ana.

Have you tried the internet for a translation of the boxes? (The top of these cards is for blades, and the bottom is for guns. On the right is the unique National Registration Number of your blade, and on the left you can see the date and official stamp of the Education Board of Shizuoka Prefecture.)

• Like 1

Thank you so much, Bugyotsuji

Can you read the date?

I've been searching for the format translation on the web, but have been unable to find any...

Also, does anyone know a link where the registration numbers can be verified?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..