The following is a group of swords I have for sale. Please email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org for information or images.
If you PM me I may not get it opened soon. Best to use my email address above.
david in Montana USA
For Sale 7th Feb 2018
1. Katana, 27.5 inch, Shinshinto (early 1800’s), Yukimitsu 行光
Great strong blade with bohi, active suguha hamon with masame hada.
Small chip and rust area at kissisak
Mounted in shingunto mounts (WWII Japanese army officers mounts) with
Leather covering wood saya
Asking $1750 inventory 8/17/1
2. Katana, 29 9/16 inch (75.1 cm), shinto (or earlier), Mumei, Papers to Shinto Echizen Seki
Nice long blade with suguha-midare with lots of activity (short nijuba , hakikake and other)
Itame hada. Shingunto mounts (mismatched seppa) has silver mon on kashira.
Asking $2150 inventory 11/17/1
3. Ito-no-maki Tachi, with 26.3 inch blade, (showa stamp) Noshu Seki ju Toki Sukenobu saku
The blade is in fair polish with gunome hamon.
Mounts are WWII period tachi mounts with new gold brown ito with brown lacquered saya.
The tachi sageo is tied on the saya. Tsuka with dragon menuki.
Asking $2750 inventory 3/13/1
4. Katana, 25 7/8 inch, Showato (late 1930’s to 1940’s)
Very clean blade with gunome hamon and a GREAT dragon horimono on omote
And a sanscript character on the ura side.
Mounts are civilian WWII mounts with a black lacquered saya with a canvas cover
Asking $3250 inventory 8/17/3
5. Katana, 32 1/16 inch (81.4 cm), Koto (1532 period), Heienjo Nobuyoshi
Mounted tsuba round iron with horses, fuchi/kashira mismatched with flower menuki
6 small chips (1 mm or less) and kissaki point is broken (about 2 mm)
Gunomi-midari w/nie and itame hada. Boshi has a very long turnback. Some loose hada
And some rust staining
Asking $3250 inventory 10/17/1
6. Jumonji yari, 6 7/8 inch on pole currently restoring pole
Heianjo Fujiwari Morikuni
7. ?? Wakizashi, 17 3/8 inch, Shinto most likely,
Project blade, lots of tempering, lots of activity
Copper habaki and poor fitting saya (part of shirasaya)
Asking $500 7/31/14
8. Efu style Tachi koshirae late Edo/Showa period
Asking $1150 Inventory 8/16/1
9. O-tanto, 13 1/8 inch, Suekoto most likely papered Soshu Tsunahiro
Soshu like blade in great polish with hitatusra hamon with tobiyaki and muneyaki
Itame hada and some mokume. Mounted with black saya with light brown highlights
Shakudo tsuba with gold rims, Fuchi/kashira and menuki are horse.
Asking $3500 inventory 11/16/1
10. hold BJ -- Nagimaki naoshi 15 5/8 inch, Shinto most likely
Great saya with gold cranes with shakudo fuchi/kashira with cranes
Menuki are gold sea turtles
Asking $1750 April 2017
11. Tanto, 10 1/8 inch Kanehide early 1500’s koto
Blade has a suguha hamon with many scratches, hirazukuri shape (Uchi-zori)
Brown/red saya, with matching iron fuchi/kashira with geometric pattern,
Tsuba with higo gold inlay
Asking $950 inventory 6/17/1
12. ?? Wakizashi, 17.5 inch, Koto/Shinto maybe Seki
Project blade, sandpapered
Iron tsuba, saya and silver foil habaki
Asking $400 inventory 4/14/6
13. Katana, 25.5 inch, Norinaga, koto
Suguha midare with lots of nie above hamon (poor polish)
Iron tsuba wo village and trees, fuchi/kashira do not match
Asking $850 inventory 6/17/2
14. Katana, 26 ¼ inch, Izumo ju Kumohide saku??
Unshu/Kumohide. Very nice choji-midare
like choji midare of the Koto Osafune school
Asking $1750 inventory 6/16/20
5. Katana 25 7/8 inch, Shinto?
Silver habaki, Gunome midare crab claws, itame hada?
Ura muneware about 5 inch from habaki, Omote couple hadaware about
6 inch from habaki, Very good polish one on mune about 2 inch from kissaki
Very good shakudo F/K very narrow diamonds on tsuka w/brocade under
Black lacqueree saya w/kojiri, silver foil habaki
Asking $1450 Inventory 7/17/Z1
26. Katana 25.25 inch mumei
Suguha-midare, itame hada
Asking $950 Inventory 7/17/Z4
27. Katana 25 3/4 inch Mumei
Midari suguha 1940’s?, Masume hada oil tempered?
Older handachi F/K in iron
Asking $750 Inventory 7/17/Z7
28. Katana 25 3/4 inch Naganuma Yoshifusa 長沼由房
Very clean blade, saya 2 seppa, habaki & Fuchi only
Gunome w/ osuguha?, wide hamon, oil tempered (1940’s)
Asking $750 Inventory 7/17/Z10
29. Wakizashi 17 3/8 inch Mumei koto?
Gunome midare itame hada?, Okissaki
Good polish, Added silver foil 2 piece habaki has modern saya
Asking $875 Inventory 7/17/Z11
30. Wakizashi 17 9/16 inch Mumei, late koto?
Omote is kiriha/ura is shinogi-zukuri------katakrirha-zukuri
Shirasaya, Gunome-midare w/ Large hills about 2 inches apart
Shinae (wrinkles in shinogiji on ura side)
Asking $950 Inventory 7/17/Z12
31. Wakizashi 15.1 inch Katsuie Koto
Fujiwara ju Katsuie, AKA – Kashu ju Katsuie, Mounted
Asking $1750 Inventory 10/16/1