Rare And Valuable Books Sale

Higo-san

Dear fellow board mebers,

I have a couple of very good and rare books for sale:

- 3 Higo Volumes by Ito Mitsuru (Works of Hirata & Shimizu, Works of Nishigaki Kanshiro and Work of Hayashi & Kamiyoshi) plus English translations of the Kanshiro and Hayashi volumes - all books are in a very good condition: EUR 850.00 plus shipping costs

- Hara Shinkichi, Die Meister der japanischen Schwertzieraten (3 volumes!) - good/very good condition: EUR 200.00 plus shipping costs

- Late Edo and Meiji Period Sword Guards and Fittings (hard bound) - very good condition: EUR 120.00 plus shipping plus shipping costs

- Sasano Masayuki, Masterpieces from the Sasano Collection - like new condition: EUR 120.00 plus shipping costs plus shipping costs SOLD

- Sasano Masayuki, Tosogu no Kansho - used/good condition: EUR 100.00 plus shipping costs

- Nihonto Newsletters by Yamanaka (bound in 3 volumes): EUR 220.00 plus shipping costs

I will accept PayPal!

Best,

Chris

Noooo... :o

Why didn´t you tell me before I decided to fill in the wrong fuel into my car´s tank :doh:!? Now all my money has been spent on the repair and I can´t pay that bargain price for the Higo set :bang:

Hmmm ... maybe I could sell the car ... :dunno:  Does anybody need an old Mazda 323? 

If that Higo set should not sell quickly, I´d be very interested!!!

Best,

Tom

Thank you, Ken and Tom!

As there seems to be some confusion about the Yamanaka Newsletters, I have attached a picture of the volumes. Sorry about the quality, but I do not have my camera at hand. Regarding the other books, there is (at least to my knowledge) only one edition. And yes, I am selling the Higo volumes (limited edition of 500 copies) plus translations way below the original retail price.

Best,

Chris

post-2242-0-71225500-1511685041_thumb.jpg

Please find below pictures of the remaining four books. I will give a 10% discount on these (valid until the end of the week)!

It is really hard to find the 1931 volumes by Hara Shinkichi which contain the high-quality collection of the Hamburg Kunst und Gewerbe Museum. Plus, I have also included the 1902 Hamburg booklet.

post-2242-0-41044500-1511979653_thumb.jpg

post-2242-0-01178200-1511979667_thumb.jpg

post-2242-0-94455000-1511979693_thumb.jpg

post-2242-0-40192900-1511979705_thumb.jpg

post-2242-0-60402200-1511979717_thumb.jpg

One last update and discount for the weekend:

- Hara Shinkichi, Die Meister der japanischen Schwertzieraten (3 volumes!) - good/very good condition: EUR 150.00 (about USD 180.00) plus shipping costs

- Late Edo and Meiji Period Sword Guards and Fittings (hard bound) - very good condition: EUR 95.00 (about USD 110.00) plus shipping plus shipping costs

- Sasano Masayuki, Tosogu no Kansho - used/good condition: EUR 85.00 (about USD 100.00) plus shipping costs

Best,

Chris

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..