Type 95 Nco With Shingunto Ashi

lonely panet

i guys, 

just tought i would post this item to point out the rather interesting crossing of fittings.

clearly its been in there for a very long time, the shadowing of the fitting gives that away, but its also leather fitted to prevent paint loss. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WWII-WW2-Japanese-sword-100-Genuine-Make-Offer/282736428119?hash=item41d4678457:g:6zIAAOSwiHpaBHmt

just a bored ebay time killing post.

• Like 1

Hi Hamfish,

i saw this sword couple a days ago on ebay. That is fittet completely from parts other swords. Nothing fits together. A seppa is missing there is a lot of space between tsuba and Tsuka. First look the sword was interesting. 

I ask myself why none of the ebay sellers put a little oil on their swords.

Lots of these mismash swords appearing now. Very few worth a second glance and this is not one of them.

Oh, and a great question Chris, you’d not believe how many come through with dirt, loose rust and grease all over the blade. A quick wipe and oil would be great. But these same people love to get sweaty hands all over them too, so I guess if you're selling something you just care less.

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..