Dti Special Events Update!

Dear Sword friends,

If you are attending the DTI, I would like to remind you of the Wednesday Sword Study and the Friday night Yakatabune party.  Sadly, this year, there does not seem to be much interest in these events. There is still plenty of room to accommodate any interested parties.  These events are independent of any major sword associations and sword politics, so come along for a good time and enjoy yourself!

Contact me at: keichodo@yahoo.com

Best,

Robert Hughes

Maybe it's just me, but I can't understand anyone attending the show and then not attending these events. They are such a huge benefit, in terms of education with one event, and networking with the "right guys" on the other. Really not something that should be missed.

+1. 

I enjoyed when I last attended the DTI.

I'd go again, next time at the DTI- but be sure to eat a lighter lunch, or skip lunch all together.

Surreal to have a nice meal with wine in one room, then have Kaneiye, Nobuiye, some other top fittings and various Juyo Token on the table in the other room.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..