Wtb Rabbit Theme Tsuba

NihontoNewbie

Thanks for the tip Stephan, the last thing I want to do is deface an historic piece. The piece you and Jeremiah found last night is at the top of my list although it is a bit pricey. I am doing everything in my power to resist pulling the trigger on it. My wife still hasn’t found out about the custom blade being made. She might flip if she finds two large purchases this month ????

Vajo’s piece is also very nice. Is it for sale Vajo?

• Like 1

If its a custom order blade the nakago can be filed with no problem as its not a antique. The F/K i sent would really be nice with the theme, i have found rabbit menuki as well but id add a predator of rabbits  ie snake, fox, falcon. 

She only can be mad for a while but it will cost you a new pair of high end shoes for her....LOL

Ill as the seller for a lower price in your behalf if thats ok.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
For a bit there I thought you might be right Chris:) 

But the main difference is that on the photo there is sekigane on the mune side. But right now there is no sekigane there, but there is a new one on the blade side. 

There is also some inlay missing. 

The only thing I don't get is the grass. It looks different on the photo than in real life. On monday I will make new photos of the tsuba and picture and post it here. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..