Dti - 2018 Schedule / Date

Dear Gary:

Brian is right. They will likely not publish the 2018 DTI dates until after this year's DTI is over. Last year, or the year before, I wanted to obtain the dates for the next year's DTI to plan a trip to Japan, and I emailed Matsumoto-san at the following website https://www.touken-matsumoto.jp/eng/blog/ afew weeks after the DTI ended, and he was able to give me the dates for the next year's DTI. I believe he is on the planning committee or dealer's group that plans the DTI. I believe he displays at the DTI every year, at least he has the times I have been there and attended the DTI. He was very helpful and got back to me within about 24 hours of my email to his website. Obviously, Robert Hughes and Fred Weissberg should also probably know fairly soon after this year's DTI as well.  Good luck.

Regards,

Bill E. Sheehan (Yoshimichi)

• 2 weeks later...

Last year people knew this year's dates a week or two after....

How I wish they would go back to the beginning of November. 

Hallowe'en in Tokyo = side bonus. But it seems like there are a lot of conferences always in Tokyo at the end of November and it makes the hotels spike. Ugh.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..