Examples Of Naginata-Hi With Futasugi-Bi?

I was wondering if there are any historic examples of a blade using both naginata-hi and futasuji-bi?  If you know of any examples can you provide a link to a photo?

I ask because a short while ago I was sent a review sample from a Chinese production company.  They offer both styles of hi and asked them to combine them on one blade.  Initially I did it because I wanted to examine how they produce the two different styles but in the back of my mind, I thought I had seen it on a few antiques in the past.  I went to have a look today and I am unable to find a single example.  I have included a photo of the mass production sword so you can get an idea of what I am asking.  I know the "everything" is far from perfect and it would be helpful to find a better example to explain why.

post-3286-0-35281100-1502627744_thumb.jpg

post-3286-0-42831500-1502627755_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..