It's Look Like A Mei / Ça Ressemble A Une Signature ...

Gerald

Gerald,

Les postes doivent être rédigés en anglais :)

Thanks for the precious advices , but when I was arrived  at the presentation topic , someone ask me to post in french for this community... lol

Merci pour vos précieux conseils , mais dès mon arrivé sur le forum lors de la présentation , on me demanda de poster en français pour la communauté francophone ...  .

Ger@ld

Sorry Jean and all the other members,

I was hoping that the irony would come through, but French is my second language...

Perhaps if Gerald were to contact one of the Francophone members by PM he might get more information?

Mes meillieurs sentiments,

John

Thank you everyone for yours kinds answers .
Hamon is not distinct because there is dark rust that cover the blade . Need to polishing .
But by looking mindfully the surface of rust tones steel reveal there is a nice gunome hamon ... .

Hand raised! Beng Canadian, among other things, one learns French in School. When I go to an area/country that has Fench speakers I try my high school French. I am usually met with people switching to English - but I persist with my French. I remember going on a trip to Italy where the staff at the place we stayed did not speak English but they did speak French. I was able to communicate well with them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sukesada, a Bizento, likely machi okuri and Muromachi age. The nakago appears "worn" for it's age adding to its history. 

A signed work with a few nakago ana always points to an interesting story. After all, the blade has past its useful purpose.

Je serai au Canada la semaine prochaine et j'attends avec impatience une sortie de ce climat chaud de la Floride.

Mark C.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..