FOR THE kAPITAN

Bungo

he's such a famous dude that's there is no doubt there were multiple forgers.........

mine is pretty " lame " and yours has some " strenght " to the strokes ( not that kind of strokes !! ) :badgrin:

it would be easy to compare the mei to any kinko works books .........

milt THE ronin

Ha Ha ha....

Thanks Pete, Milt and Rich.... actually been looking on the net tonight and found a couple of images and dragged them off commercial sites...

Couldn't find anything until I googled Hamano and then found the spelling SHOZUI instead of Milts SYOZUI..... wild goose chase, Milt.... nah couldn't have been.... heh heh heh

Cheers

post-7-14196734032665_thumb.jpg

post-7-14196734033153_thumb.jpg

post-7-14196734038875_thumb.gif

when it comes to situation like that and if the quality is there, we called it " school works ".

I call that wishful thinking.

Rich

I didn't make that up..........the statement came from a few advanced collectors, some since passed away :badgrin: ,( guess you can't freaking ask them again ), but a few are still very much alive and kicking.....

if you are going to that " by invitation only " fittings in Tokyo ( by the way i was invited by a member too ), ask the same question............

milt THE ronin

Couldn't find anything until I googled Hamano and then found the spelling SHOZUI instead of Milts SYOZUI..... wild goose chase, Milt.... nah couldn't have been.... heh heh heh

hahahahaa, i got that " translation " off Kinko Meikan ( the first book I picked up ).............they speak with ' funny accent " , ja ?

:rofl:

Milt THE ronin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..