San Francisco This Week

Hi Folks,

I just took in 2 large collections: 56 swords and about 50 tsuba/kodogu.  Some wonderful stuff here, new to the market, and not currently on my site.  I will have all the new tsuba and many of the new swords at my table in San Francisco but i won't be able to take much of my current stock to the show.  If there is a sword, fitting, or book on my site that you want to see at the show, and if you let me know before I pack Tuesday or Wednesday, I should be able to toss it in.

If so, please send me an email: grey at japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com

Thanks and stop by my table to say hello,  Grey

Hi Guys,

Having a great time at the show and swords are selling quickly.  I think I brought about 25 to 30 of the 56 with me and maybe 6 or 7 are left (not sure; the swords are downstairs and the show isn't open now).  When I get home I will start work to list the remaining blades but it will be a slow process (no, I won't be listing 56 swords next week :-).

Wish you were here.  Grey

• Like 5

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..