3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveT

DaveT

Jo Saku

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationUK - Northants

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

This year the samurai armour forum held their first Gathering. It was a huge success. I'm very happy to announce that the Gathering 2 has now been confirmed and will be held in Berlin, Germany at the excellent Samurai Arts Museum. The museum holds a massive collection of arms and armour, they even have a national treasure sword, it is without a doubt the leading samurai museum in the west.

The theme for the Gathering 2 is the dawn of the edo period and will focus on the transition of arms and armour from the age of war, to the age of peace. 

You will be able to attend the talks in person, or view via a Live-Stream subscription.

Dates, speakers hotel information to follow.

34805239333_db6e351eaa_c.jpg

• SwordGuyJoe, Alex A and BIG like this
Dave Thatcher http://www.yoroishi.uk Partner at Samurai Kyobai Ltd. Professional Armour Restorer (UK)

#2 DaveT

DaveT

Jo Saku

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationUK - Northants

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

We now have a confirmed date.

5th May 2018

Entrance fee is £20.00 / pay per view live stream is only £5.00 if you cannot attend in person.

Currently we have pre-allocations of 30 places. There will be only 40 places for the amazing event.
If you would like to attend please put your name down and I can contact you later in the year with a ticket offer.

We have five speakers, these include

Ian Bottomley and Ian Chapman

Dave Thatcher http://www.yoroishi.uk Partner at Samurai Kyobai Ltd. Professional Armour Restorer (UK)

#3 Gakusee

Gakusee

Jo Saku

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

Please put my name down and let me know how to remit funds. Thanks
  • DaveT likes this
Michael S.

#4 Valric

Valric

Jo Saku

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

Please add me to this event and let me know how I can pay the fee. 

• DaveT likes this

Chris H. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq