"made From Old Hoe" Inscription Sword?

Now that it's been nice out on weekends I often sit out on the deck and read stuff as my wife reads the Game of Thrones books (she is a slow reader so it's taking a while :) ). A weekend or two ago I was reading some book or a web article that described a sword whose nakago actually said something to the effect:

"Made From Old Hoe"

Now of course I cannot find that anywhere and cannot remember which reference it was that I saw it. Did I imagine it or has someone else seen this description in their study?

Any help would be great, it's driving me crazy!

Wow, there is more to a Kuwa than you'd think! There were Hiraguwa flat-bladed ones, and pronged ones were called Bitchu-guwa...! Iron was valuable so many used as much wood as possible.

There were cast ones which broke easily, and very expensive quenched forged ones.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%8D%AC

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..