Some Help Required Translating Mei

Kinnan

I posted pictures of the sword I bought at a local flea market, in the general Nihonto section, but today I was able to take a better picture of the mei, and would greatfully appreciate any suggesting for it's translation, thus it's also more appropriate to post it in this section.

Thanks in advance!

Kinnan.

post-4120-0-29457300-1497370390_thumb.jpg

FUYUHIRO (冬広), 4th gen., Eiroku (永禄, 1558-1570), Wakasa – “Jakushū-jū Fuyuhiro” (若州住冬広), “Wakasa no Kami Fuyuhiro” (若狭守冬広), “Bizen no Kuni-jū Fuyuhiro” (備前国住冬広), “Fuyuhiro Tōzaemon no Jō” (冬広藤左衛門尉), “Bitchū no Kuni Matsuyama ni oite Jakushū-jūnin Fuyuhiro saku” (備中国於松山若州住人 冬広作), he bore the first names Matajirō (又次郎) and Tōzaemon (藤左衛門), the honorary title Wakasa no Kami was granted to him on the eleventh day of the eighth month Eiroku seven (1564), he moved later to Matsuyama (松山) in Bitchū province to work there on the invitation of Mimura Motochika (三村元親, ?-1575), the castellan of Matsuyama Castle, it is said that he also worked during the Tenshō era (天正, 1573-1592) in Bingo province, quasi on the way to Bitchū he also worked during the early years of the Daiei era (大永, 1521-1528) in Bizen province, the above mentioned signature with the prefix “Bizen no Kuni” is found on a blade with the date signature of Daiei two (1522)

Matts post three gave correct translation

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..