Gunto Blade Mei ?!

Thank you all that are kind in your comment!It costs 150 $.Blade looks fine.Regarding the malicious comments,don't ever forget that you have been beginners too.Nobody's perfect.Excuse my english writing.Bless you all!

• Like 1

Thank you all that are kind in your comment!It costs 150 $.Blade looks fine.Regarding the malicious comments,don't ever forget that you have been beginners too.Nobody's perfect.Excuse my english writing.Bless you all!

That's a pretty normal price for a replica, so like John said, it'll look good on the wall! The one's like yours are usually higher quality, with real steel, than the usual "Samurai" sets you see in shops.

Welcome to the club!

Hi Florin

Don't give up! As you bought this blade I assume you have at least a slight interest in Japanese swords? Just take it as the first step in the learning curve. If still interested, this is the place to be. Spend some time reading various topics here then it's time for buying some books. Ask questions, actually people here are very nice... hope you'll stay and get the bug.

Regards

Daniel

• Like 2

Hi Florin

Don't give up! As you bought this blade I assume you have at least a slight interest in Japanese swords? Just take it as the first step in the learning curve. If still interested, this is the place to be. Spend some time reading various topics here then it's time for buying some books. Ask questions, actually people here are very nice... hope you'll stay and get the bug.

Regards

Daniel

Thanks a lot Daniel!You're the man!I study Nihonto Bijutsu from five years ago,beginer in Tsukamaki.Also I made my own seppa,habaki,saya and kake(katana stand).Got to study hard to know how looks a real katana blade(I didn't saw a real one yet),but my eye still practice.Thanks again for your kind comment!

• Like 5

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..