Fs: Nihonto Japanese Ww Ii Army Sword

eduardo

Up for sale is my NIHONTO Japanese WW II Army Sword Antique Samurai Tassel SIGNED OLD FAMILY BLADE

This sword is one very fine traditionally made Japanese Samurai sword.  The blade itself is an old family blade.  This sword was made between 1673 A.D. and 1736 A.D. by Fujiwara Teruyuki.  This sword was remounted in fine Army Officer mounts for carry in World War 2.  This sword was carried by true Samurai, and then later again during World War 2.  This fine Samurai sword would make an important addition to any collection.  y'all would be curious how an American know so much about the history of this sword, well I've been reading about Japanese swords (Nihonto) lately.

The military mounts are of exceptional quality.  Note the premium over-sized pierced tsuba.  The fittings are early, the copper fittings have a rich red color.  Further evidence of this sword's high end mounts is evidenced by looking at the kashira, note that there was originally a Silver family mon/crest.  The G.I. that brought this sword back pulled the family crest, because he knew it was made of Silver.  At the time, something like this little fitting of Silver was more important to many of the G.I.'s, because no one thought of Japanese swords as collectibles back then.  

This sword has an excellent blue/brown Company Grade Officer's tassel.  

The blade measures 22 5/16" (56.7 cm) from blade tip to notch in the blade spine.  This sword has a fine cherry blossum sarute.  

This Japanese sword is in original Japanese polish.  There is occasional minor oxidation.  There are no nicks of any size to mention.  There are no openings in the blade.  The hamon and boshi are perfectly healthy.  This sword is guaranteed against fatal flaws.  The saya drag fitting is missing, original WW2 replacement fittings can be found online if desired.  The saya displays beautifully as you can see in the photos.  All copper fittings are in perfect condition.  The Officer's tassel is 98%.

Am selling in order to raise fund so I can purchase a Japanese sword which I've an eye on to add to my collection but its extremely expensive, the sword is Omi Daijo Tadahiro NBTHK Tokubetsu Hozon Token 肥前国住近江大掾藤原忠広.

Am asking $1,550 but am open to reasonable offers.  Thanks for looking!

Interested buyers kindly shoot me a mail on edwardan200@gmail.com or PM

post-4100-0-60122100-1495385429_thumb.jpg

post-4100-0-42537700-1495385545_thumb.jpg

post-4100-0-96606000-1495385613_thumb.jpg

post-4100-0-74342400-1495385691_thumb.jpg

post-4100-0-79264400-1495385852_thumb.jpg

post-4100-0-84925000-1495385941_thumb.jpg

post-4100-0-44276700-1495386167_thumb.jpg

Eduardo,
As someone selling something here with only your first post, members would naturally have cause to be wary.
Please can you provide a known reference person who can vouch for you? I am urging caution because there is some controversy over one of your sales on another forum, and not sure that was ever sorted out or if the person received their item. So hope you understand if I urge due diligence and request references.
We look out for the members here, and most of the members are known to other members in many cases.

Brian

• Like 2

You 

Eduardo,
As someone selling something here with only your first post, members would naturally have cause to be wary.
Please can you provide a known reference person who can vouch for you? I am urging caution because there is some controversy over one of your sales on another forum, and not sure that was ever sorted out or if the person received their item. So hope you understand if I urge due diligence and request references.
We look out for the members here, and most of the members are known to other members in many cases.

Brian

Your previous text was well understood, one has to be careful how he or she deals online due to the level of internet scam going on this days, once burned and always cautious.  Y'all must have known about the recent activities of scammers, my account was hacked, I received a mail from someone with a link where he posted his sword for sale if I'm interested to trade, that link was a virus  the dickhead used against me in order to monitor the deal i.e my email address and password knowing I had a deal with Christian Short and got away with his money.   To be frank am selling on behalf of a friend which might violate the rules of this forum but am standing in for him as his work has been hectic for him.  He said I'd receive 15% commission if I can sell this sword.  I'm a proud dad and not in the business of that scam s**t and will never be.

Eduardo,
unfortunately you have both this incident: https://sbg-sword-forum.forums.net/thread/51162/sale-Japanese-wwll-officers-sword?page=1&scrollTo=698324

and this one:
http://myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=35039
to explain and deal with.
Therefore I have to advise extreme caution and a personal inspection before anyone concludes. What area can the sword be inspected in?

Brian

• Like 1

Very well then, the dickhead  has ruined my reputation.  I need help on how I can secure my computer cos I know he's monitoring all my activities.  

I don't know who's hippy on sbg forum, he should be the guy behind this, he posted same response I replied to the admin on the forum. I recently had a deal with one hippyhahn on eBay not sword  related but wrist watch where I put in most of my money, I received the watch in excellent condition just as he mentioned on eBay. You can search his user name on eBay hippyhahn he previously post his Tag Huer  on eBay.  Hippy on sbg  should be the unknown hacker and should be well investigated. He has monitored my account and now impersonating most reputable members on wristwatch forums and all my recent deals.

Any help would be appreciated on how to secure my computer.  Thanks

Two reports of fraud, excuses, stories and excessive information.....

Stay away.

Just like I previously stated that the dickhead  has ruined my reputation.  I need help on how I can secure my computer cos I know he's monitoring all my activities.  
I don't know who's hippy on sbg forum, he should be the guy behind this, he posted same response I replied to the admin on the forum. I recently had a deal with one hippyhahn on eBay not sword  related but wrist watch where I put in most of my money, I received the watch in excellent condition just as he mentioned on eBay. You can search his user name on eBay hippyhahn he previously post his Tag Huer  on eBay.  Hippy on sbg  should be the unknown hacker and should be well investigated. He has monitored my account and now impersonating most reputable members on wristwatch forums and all my recent deals.

Any help would be appreciated on how to secure my computer.  Thanks

I'm only asking for help on how to secure my computer from this so called hacker.  I don't expect y'all to believe my stories and will probably stay away.  I know some day a member on  the forum might experience this.  Good bye! folks

Umm, verified garbage. Please delete mods.

Just like he said Mods please delete.  Sure my stories are verified garbage as I've no proof to show that my account was hacked. 

Y'all on the forum is always on the look to avoid scammers from scamming members here, I know how these so called scammers work cos I had been a victim not ones.  Admin you know what to do, as members here are wary of Eduardo which they all think I'm that eduardo (F**k stick) the fraudster. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..