All,

The first ever Japanese Sword Club - Midwest meeting is now scheduled. It will be on Saturday, July 29th at the Holiday Inn Express in Vadnais Heights, MN. Please IM or email me at info@jsc-mw.com to state your interest in attending. Entrance will be $5 to cover the cost of the room.

As I solidify an agenda, I will share through the website (sign up to be on the mailing list at www.jsc-mw.com and click notify me - I will NEVER share your information).

• Like 1

All,

The loose agenda has been set - it will mainly be a show and tell:

1. Introductions: What did you bring? What do you collect? Why does that interest you? How did you get started?

2. Grey has offered to do an etiquette lecture

3. Show and tell display

4. Discussion on the club in general

Just so I don't scare off any potential attendees, I'm not planning to do my complete beginner's care & etiquette lecture, the one I do at all the sword shows.  Rather I'm thinking maybe 10 minutes, just to hit the high spots and try to make sure swords brought for show and tell don't get damaged.

Grey

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..