To Minnesota (And Surrounding) Collectors

All,

I was wondering about organizing a little get together with some of the folks close to Minneapolis.  It's getting close to time to crack open the safe and clean and re-oil and I thought it might be fun to get people together.  If it's just a couple folks, then I could host at my house, but if it is larger than that, I could look into reserving a conference room at a hotel in the area.  I know there are a few folks that are close, but if this is something that would interest you, please reply here or send me an IM.  If there are people that you know that might be interested that aren't on the board, please IM and I will send my e-mail address.  

I am stopping short at this time of calling this a study group at this point - possibly just a one off, but I know I would be interested in continuing to meet.  If there is interest in an on-going group, then I would hope to get some of the more long term collectors that have more than just gendai stuff that might be able to bring some stuff that appeals to more taste than just my own.  

• Like 2

Okay - so I'm not a patient man. I am going to start up a study group. The website (landing page only) has been setup. The website is www.jsc-mw.com (Japanese Sword Club - MW). I will be at the sword show in MN with a table, some show and tell blades, and a sign up sheet for mailing list and if anyone is willing to keep a clipboard with a sign up sheet in Chicago, I would be greatly appreciative! PM me if you're willing please.

You can sign up for updates on the landing page by clicking the "notify me" button. I will NEVER share your contact info. Hopefully we can get enough interest to make this worthwhile.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..