Hidensho.com - 1620 Ono Scrolls - Volunteer Translators Needed

Just a reminder that I'm looking for help in identifying / translating blades (hamon patterns), oshigata  and written text in the 1620 Ono Oshigata scrolls, posted at:
http://hidensho.com/ono-oshigata-scrolls/ono-scrolls-background/

High definition images of the scrolls will be made available to volunteers.  All work by volunteers is credited to them, both on the Background page and on the individual pages/images.

It would be best if volunteers registered as members on the Hidensho site, as this allows them to enter their translations directly.
Those interested should either fill out the registration form on the site:  http://hidensho.com/application-for-registration/  
Or you can PM me here;  please include:  your name, your preferred user name (handle), and an email address.  I'll add you to the system and provide a temporary password which you can change later.

I understand, however, that some people would prefer not to bother with registering on another forum, or are uncomfortable using the web-based commenting system on my site.   For these cases, those willing to provide translation / identification can arrange to send their work to me directly via PM or email, and I'll post it for you, with appropriate credit.

Contact me if you have any questions, comments, etc.

post-2701-0-93523900-1492085814_thumb.jpg   post-2701-0-07200400-1492085801_thumb.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..