Meikô Zukan Publication

myochin

Hello,

For all of those French readers who already have Mr Burawoy's book "Etude du Meikô Zukan", or who don't yet have it, please note that it has just been re-published by the Collège de France with substantial corrections and addendum, very much worth the asking 39euro:

http://www.deboccard.com/fr/category/15262-Produit-9782913217379.html

Paul

• Like 2

Bob has written quite a lot of books, one of the last one (if not the last) was about the Stibbert museum armour collection.

I met him for the first time more than 30 years ago, bought from him my first swords. He introduced me to the "Bulletin de l'Association Franco-Japonaise" and hired me to translate articles for the English Edition of the Bulletin. A true scholar and if you have had the chance to visit his appartment, you would have seen the greatest private library on Eastern Art I have ever seen not mentionning, armours, yumi, swords, kriss....

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..