Koto/shinto Fujishiro's Nihon Jiten For Sale On Ebay- Buy It Now

04/02/17

10:43 a.m.

Dear NMB Members:

I just listed a nice set Nihon Jiten with dust jackets on Ebay, if someone is looking for a set. Here is the auction number: 272615529910.Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Bill E. Sheehan (Yoshimichi)

post-1356-0-78883300-1491155364_thumb.jpg

He won't. The electronic translations are sold by him, as an alternative to the old hard copies.
What happens in private is out of my control...but officially the translations are his property and not for sharing

Thanks Randy.

For those who have the electronic translations: is it a pain to use them with the Japanese books or is the organization logical and well thought out? Wondering about user experience, basically, and whether or not it makes sense to just hold out for an English edition.

He won't. The electronic translations are sold by him, as an alternative to the old hard copies.

What happens in private is out of my control...but officially the translations are his property and not for sharing

OK, enough said. Won't share.

Rich

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..