Label Translation On Bow/arrow Set

Ron STL

Had some of the guys over Saturday and this bow/arrows set (I forget the name for this) was shared. The bow has this paper label attached to it but I could not make sense of it other than seeing the numbers 7 and 5 and a kakihan. If someone could translate this label to see what it says...wonderful.

As an aside, we were wondering what was missing from the front of this mounting. It seems like perhaps a brace fit between the upper horn bracket and the base, but that is the question. Thanks!

Ron STL

post-1311-0-25907700-1487547170_thumb.jpg

post-1311-0-13655900-1487547195_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, all very interesting. Personally, I know very little about archery items. My friend wondered about this being for a wider arrow answer but now we know the whole story! The numbers referring to length and "pull" for the bow is also interesting. I'd never figured that one out! I'm sure my friend (Ted Kiss; usually at the Chicago show each year) will be searching for an shafted arrow of this type, so if anyone has one for sale I can forward this to him or show it to him in Chicago.

Ron STL

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..