Jump to content


What Is The Area Between Hasaki And Shinogi Called?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Caleb the Bipolub

Caleb the Bipolub

    Chu Jo Saku

  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

Sorry I tried to search using various ways, sources and languages but couldn't find the answer.  As the title denotes, what is the area between the hasaki and the shinogi called?  Or, what is ha+ji called?  Thanks

aka Duchess of Blades

aka Caleb-can-u-smellalala-watda-MOK-is-cooking!-Mok

aka Darnit i'm sick...been drinking too much o'that fffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine stuff!

aka *NOT*the-guy-doin-this-neither-fo-the-$$$norRespect-but-fo-NO-REASON (ie i do this really only for the $)

#2 Kronos


    Jo Jo Saku

  • Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationBristol, United Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:49 PM


James C.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq