4 replies to this topic

#1 seattle1

seattle1

Jo Jo Saku

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:41 AM

Hello:

Just got some promotional material of the Orlando Japanese Sword Show, June16-18 from Bob Elder. The show is now into the 3rd. or 4th year and promises to become an increasingly popular venue. Friendly atmosphere, lots of activities, and for the devotees of Disney and accompanying family, it is near by.

Check it out at http://www.japaneses...how.com/orlando

Arnold F.

• raymondsinger and Greg F like this

#2 bobelder

bobelder

Chu Saku

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationDisney

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Thank you Mr. Frenzel, I think it's the 5th. First show 25 tables, 2nd show 30, 3rd show 35, 4th show 57. Slow steady growth. We had 79 walk ins last year. Hope to see more folks there as our lineup of demos and lectures is superb. Bob E.

• Stephen and Jean like this

Bob Elder

#3 Brian

Brian

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,344 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:22 PM

Good luck, wish I could make it. It is in the forum Calendar with details. Sounds like you are making great progress.

- Admin -

#4 bobelder

bobelder

Chu Saku

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationDisney

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:40 PM

Back room of a museum in Kyoto where the JSS/US tour got special permission (thru Tanobe sensei) to view swords not on display. Members are ; Bob Lewert, Paul Davidson,  Keith Hostler, Mel Oka, myself, Bill Miller ,Bob and Chizuco Coleman. Dean Hartley back to the camera. Saw a Masazane that had been registered (?) in 1986 that was hidden by the Mitsu Bishi family after WW2. Good for them!

Attached Thumbnails

• kyoto1990.jpeg

• Brian, Stephen and BIG like this

Bob Elder

#5 bob elder

bob elder

Chu Saku

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted Today, 06:46 PM

Make sure you get your room reservations soon. Cost now is $105.00 but will jump to $129.00! Thanks . Bob. Will be at the Chicago Sword Show to promote the Orlando show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq