Ww2 Era Blade Mune Somthing?

Hello guys so i may have made a mistake,i saw this sword for sale at what seemed to be a great price and a few clicks later its mine,but i cannot seem to find out who it is? i can see the top symbol is Mune well certainly looks like,the bottom symbol is beyond me? i have attached a couple images that may help the keen eye spot what i am missing? its from Japan and i assume it is traditionlly made? it looks to be of a decent quality blade for WW2,thanks guys any help is appreaciated,

Julian

post-2379-0-86832400-1484639833_thumb.jpg

post-2379-0-35278900-1484639847_thumb.jpg

post-2379-0-27517100-1484639858_thumb.jpg

post-2379-0-73104300-1484639866_thumb.jpg

post-2379-0-51033100-1484639874_thumb.jpg

Not all, but those active at the time of publication, that were of average quality. I'm not aware of any being specifically left out of ratings due to poor quality, so like any other rating system, judge based on the quality of the blade. Not all Okimasa blades are "3.5M yen" quality blades. Many are in the same range of exceptional blades made by "1M yen" smiths.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,well i really should have said a reasonable smith,as you said 1 million yen does seem to base line for those type of smiths,but i guess its better then a zero yen rating,anyways thanks for the help it put my mind at ease,as it was already paid for but unknown to me but the blade sold me i knew it looked reasonably well made,cheer's guys

julian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..