Yabusame

You could write an ad in the "Wanted to buy" forum or you could ask Paul Martin in Japan to help find your accessories. They are made in different qualities for different purposes, e.g. YABUSAME, theatre, festivals etc. You could also buy originals/antique items which are being offered at special antique dealers

First step in YABUSAME is KYUDO practice (without horse)!

Please sign all posts at least with a real first name plus an initial, so we can address you politely.    

• Like 1

Hi, Jean C.

Thank You very much for your answer, where can I find Paul Martin in Japan ?

I already practice Yabusame and I want to be as near as possible to the real Yabusame, so this is why I need to know where to get the missing equipment...

Thank you every one...

Alain G

Hi,

Someone could provide me an phone number or e-mail adress of a Yabusame practitioner or a school in Japan that speak english. I need information and equipment. 

I practice Yabusame in Canada and need details to make sure I do it as exact as possible.

Regards,

Alain G

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..