Mr. Grey Doffin

Hello,

recently i bought a little yari from Mr. Doffin and i was very pleased with the overall transaction.

http://www.japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com/store/swords/s124-sankaku-yari-signed-shimosaka-paper

The communication was very easy and the time he needed to respond was excellent, despite the time barrier. The yari came in a solid box with enough bubble-wrap to secure it even from the extrem misshandling by DHL/the local customs office.

Definitely a seller i can recommend to anyone!

regards,

• Like 6

I've always figured a dealer who takes the time to participate here, and spend time interacting with his target market, and has helped here on the forum for many, many years..is a guy you can trust.
There are a few dealers who participate. They know if they have bad dealings, it would come out here soon enough. Generally, they are my go-to dealers. Grey is one of those :)

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..