Dai Token Ichi #19

The annual Japan sword dealer's association show 第19回大刀剣市 is just around the corner. It will be held at Tokyo Bijutsu Club Bldg. 6-19-15 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo, from October 27 thru 29th.

I presume this is the biggest sword event in Japan. See what the Japanese dealers are hawking.

The annual Japan sword dealer's association show 第19回大刀剣市 is just around the corner. It will be held at Tokyo Bijutsu Club Bldg. 6-19-15 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo, from October 27 thru 29th.

I presume this is the biggest sword event in Japan. See what the Japanese dealers are hawking.

since our daimyo is traveling to Edo and presumed will be attending the biggest sword show ( and dazzled by the kinko works......hard to be wabi at that place :badgrin: )...........and further since he'll be sending out books, may be he can be persuaded to send the show's catalog along too ( save $ on shipping ) ?

milt THE ronin

• 2 weeks later...
You can order the catalog online at Tokugawa Art. They have a secure order site and you can use Paypal too. Very reasonable price too.

Just hit on the catalog link on the left of the home page.

http://www.sanmei.com/shop_e/enter.html

I looked all around the site and could not find the catalogue. Where exactly is it?

Thanks,

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..