Seen on Sam Youngs FB page about KC area GunShow, he will be there with His armor and a few swords.

I have heard that its a good shopping ground for our passion, think ill try to make this one. If your coming let me know and well meet up.

GunTraderAdWannamakerNOV15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, wait a minute, Steve. I was just going to announce that i am gonna be at K.C.- and looking froward to seeing you. The Great KC show is a pretty good Midwestern gun show. I have gone for years but things are not like they used to be. Meeting old friends is the special treat these days. I virtually never try to sell Japanese swords there, but there are mid-level slicks who use this as a sales venue so - ahhh - stuff can happen. I hope to see you!

Peter

P.S. Maybe you can teaching me how to use the NMB message system

Pete knowing your going to be there i may change my mind, If your not getting PM notice they must be going to spam folder. When ya log on check the envelope icon on top bar, if there is a red number thats how many PMs you have, sending you one now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..