Nmb Reception At Chicago Sword Show Saturday 4/30/2016

This is an invitation to any NMB members attending the Chicago show this coming weekend. There will be a NMB Reception at Chicago Sword Show Saturday 4/30/2016 at 9pm (show closes at 9pm) Hyatt room 2321. Enjoy a glass of wine, beer :beer: , soft drink, or a glass of single malt (courtesy of NMB, thanks Brian) :thumbsup:.

To find room Room 2321 from the show it is up the stairs, turn right, left at the short set of stairs and room on the left. There is an elevator if needed. Ask me, Grey or my family if you need more information.

Please make sure we mention this to any NMB members at the show who may have missed the announcement. We will take a few pictures, so anyone with a camera bring it, if not i can use my phone. Maybe we can encourage more people to join the board.

See you there!

• Like 1

Gents,

Sounds like fun!  Unfortunately I'll be flying out that afternoon, plus I think I read from the Sword Forum or FB that the NMB private receptions usually have waterboarding and other SERE fun conducted by Stephen to extract information on choice gun shows and flea market locations were bargains are found.

Best Regards,

Bob

• Like 1

Joe

I have no problem with you stopping by with your son, i will have soft drinks and i doubt we will be too rowdy of you come early.

If there are some who will not be able to attend maybe we can also take a picture of those during the show on Saturday. Someone can organize that if they can.

here are a couple of pictures form the reception. Everyone enjoyed having a drink on Brian. A number of NMB had to leave Saturday before the reception, i think if we get together next year we will have to try something earlier. But it was a  lot of fun

post-79-0-53372800-1462104419_thumb.jpg

post-79-0-45979800-1462104446_thumb.jpg

post-79-0-85129000-1462104537_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

1st picture from the left: Mark Jones, Danny Massey, Wayne Bentley, Peter Bleed, David McDonald, me, Barry Hennick.

2nd:  Mark's son Mark (M2), me, Bill Rannow, Peter Bleed.

3rd:  Matt Brice and John Kurata.

Thanks for the drink Brian.

Grey

• Like 3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..