Where Did My Post Go?

Mods,

I listed an item for sale, but when I went to preview the post, I received a malware warning (which I of course ignored) and then I was taken straight back to the home page….? Very odd… Anyone else had this problem?

Barrie B

Perth, Western Australia.

PLEASE...I can do NOTHING about any malware warnings unless I am provided with exact message, location of malware, name of malware..anything that your software gives.

Otherwise this is destined to repeat itself forever.

What software, browser, windows version, theme/style you are using etc.

Apologies for the frustration Brian.. I am a bit of a computer numpty… I'm using a Mac if that makes any difference… The malware warning does not bother me so much, but it is cumbersome to navigate around.. I am running Software  OS X 10.8.5 (12F2560) on my Mac if that helps… I find that the back arrow does not work, but going to the menu bar works in the NMB..

Barrie.

Sorry if I sound snippy on this, but I have been working on it for weeks now, with no definite answers and no leads to allow me to fix it.

Also cannot be duplicated. There are scripts I run that removes it, but then someone gets it again a few days later.
Can you tell me what antivirus is picking it up? Is it Google safe browsing?

They take days to remove warnings, long after the issue is gone.

But for the first time today I was given some specific code that was injected, and the file it was in...so now I have something concrete to work with.

It is already removed (again) but Google will take a day or 2 to remove the warning.

Getting there...they won't win.

Archived