Finally got KTK supplement done - close to shameless plug

rkg

Hi,

After more effort/grief than I'd ever imagined, I've FINALLY got done with the 2005 Kokusai Tosogu Kai exhibition catalog supplement that has been mentioned here occasionally in the past. it is available at lulu.com - a pointer is:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1179116

We ended up creating this because the original catalog had to go to press before photography of the pieces being shown at the exhibition by members outside of Japan could be organized. The curious thing about this exhibition was that the Japanese members submitted mostly kinko work (all excellent pieces, BTW), while the US/other members submitted mostly iron pieces.

Anyway, its done... Onto the next thing. If anybody is considering using lulu.com for a publication feel free to contact me about the process.

Best,

rkg

(Richard George)

Ha - ha -- I actually beat your posting in ordering the book this afternoon!

I am greatly looking forward to receiving the book and I am certain it will be well worth the nominal fee.

Thanks so much for all the effort Richard!

Pete

PS: next effort should be a work on Shoki Kinko. Hell, even the Japanese don't have one on that! We can get Boris involved -- he, he, he!

I received my copy today and I am most pleased with it and highly recommend it to all the tosoguphiles on board here. It is very well done with many pictures and with an great overview of the primary schools by Mr. George.

Kudos to you Richard!

PS: if you don't have them the first two books from the KTK are well worth having.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..