Book Fire Sale! Moving To China.

bone

Looks gorgeous! Very tempting and kudos to you for giving everyone a chance at it. Hopefully, it'll go to someone who'll appreciate it as much as you did and keep up you and your best friend's hobby. Something tells me this will be going a "bit" higher that 550.00. Imma check my piggy bank lol

Thanks Mr. Hudson. As with anything it looks a LOT better in hand. It deserves a true Soshu era saya. But the saya it has isn't so bad! God I hate the thought of gettlng rid of it. Meh. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I don't blame ya! Also gives it another plus with the leather cover saya. I hear you, though. I've sold some things a good friend or two have given to me, but it was either that or something else. But memories are never ending.

None of the Nakago shots open for me, there all the same anyway...full shot of nakago and reduce the pix...so they will open...

nice fittings ok blade no reason for some one to not pix this up, let me know if i can help in paying dept....they can PP me and ill wait for the sword then send you the Bank MO, dont see a way around that.

Stephen? What is this... sober you speak of? Seriously thank you and Brian. I can't really take them to someone else. I'm pretty much all I have. I should shoot them closer? More pics at higher resolution? Iphone 5 is all I have. Anyway, sober or not I HAVE to sleep. Please leave me some suggestions guys. Though I think the ones you've already given me are great ones. Anyway, happy sleepy time now. Back in 3 or 4 hours.

Steve,

Your pics are too big. No need.

Just get some decent light, hold the phone steady from at least 60cm away, and take pics.

Then, once you get them on your pc, you need to resize them. Max width of about 1200 is more than enough.

http://www.militaria.co.za/nmb/topic/3-how-to-uploadpost-a-pic-or-file-max-widths-sizes-etc/

http://www.picresize.com/

Should be all you need. Don't go too close and make sure there is enough light or they will be blurry.

I use an iPhone 5 for decent pics often.

Thank you Brian! As always you're a life saver. I'll retake the pics as soon as I can. For now the best offer is 630.00 guys. And I'm guessing it will be for a few hours.. I HAVE to get some sleep. And with heavy heart I announce I'll probably have to go all in with my wak as well. Gotta have some noodle money. This is a great buy but I know a lot of you are here just to help me do better. God I love this place.

Sincerely. Thanks guys.

sun shining down there? take em out side, email them to me, and ill reduce and crop and post, how much more can i help???

I can't think of anyway you could be more helpful. Thank you so much! I'll get them and whisper you to get your email address. Thanks again neighbor.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..