NMB 2007 RAFFLE:- PRIZES REQUEST

Hi Brian:

You can use Paypal to pay for the membership. If you let me know who won I can forward that information to the person who keeps our membership list and insure that they get the Newsletter and membership benefits.

Regards,

Barry Hennick

Director/Ombudsman JSSUS

visit the JSSUS at http://www.jssus.org

Hi Brian and all, I am willing to donate the translation of the kinko meikan as published by NCJSC, translated by Yumoto & Harvie, including the shipping cost anywhere. I know this is not much, but I hope it will help. Mike

Thanks Mike and Henry. Mike..that translation will no doubt be very helpful to someone, and Henry..as long as the porcelain isn't from the bathroom, I am sure it will be lovely :D

Thanks both. Tickets will go on sale at the end of October, so we still have some time to arrange everything.

Regards,

Brian

Just a final appeal to anyone that has anything to donate... and a huge thanks to those that have offered items. We have a very nice selection of tsuba, books, videos etc. If anyone has anything else to add, please let me know by the weekend, as I will be putting up the raffle purchases live on site soon after that. Does anyone have a kogatana, yanone, menuki, kozuka etc etc lying around? I do understand that not everyone has the means to donate, but you can always purchase an entry ticket or 2 :)

It is by no means expected or compulsory by any means, and those that do have my sincere appreciation.

I am still looking for someone in the NCJSC who can facilitate a Paypal membership if the winner should happen to choose that subscription. Anyone who can assist, please pm or email me.

Regards,

Brian

Thierry,

The French members of this forum have been too kind! Thank you very much, these catalogs are invaluable to collectors.

I only wish I could enter my own raffle..there are some great items :D

Wow...the response to this has been amazing, couldn't do it without you all.

Brian

The French members of this forum have been too kind!

yeah, thanks to the strong Euro...........and thanks to " you know who " that pledged a strong USD but instead turn it into funny monopoly money.

p.s. Good for Boeing though, ve " killed " that airbus outfit.

milt the ronin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..