• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zanzobar

zanzobar

Jo Saku

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:36 PM

Collectors--I have 15 swords currently for sale.  Photos and descriptions of the swords can be seen on my website:  www.StCroixBlades.com.  To see all of the swords, click on 'SHOP', then 'Japanese SWORDS'.  I'll have room for a little price negotiation on most swords.

I can be reached at mbrice@stcroixblades.com for any questions.  Thank you!

Matt Brice

#2 Grey Doffin

Grey Doffin

Juyo

• Members
  • 3,184 posts
  • LocationNorthern Minnesota, USA

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

Hi Matt,

Rules here are that you're supposed to sign with at least a first name.  I know Matt and can tell you he'd be a great guy to deal with.  Nice stuff; nice site.

Grey

#3 zanzobar

zanzobar

Jo Saku

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:42 PM

Thank you, Grey.  I appreciate that. 

Yes, my name is Matt Brice.  I not all that familiar yet with the Message Board's posting rules.  I visit the site periodically for research, but haven't posted much. 

Collectors/dealers:  Every sword on www.StCroixBlades.com comes with Free Shipping to anywhere in the world.  If you ever have a question about a sword on the site, just email or call--anytime (I'll answer or call you back within an hour).  A 'Contact Us' link is on the Home Page, and the phone number is there at the bottom of the page.

Some of my collector/dealer customers have chosen to receive the St. Croix Blades email Newsletter.  It's a great way to keep informed of the new swords that get listed without having to remember to check the site every few days.  You can find the sign-up blank at the bottom right of any page. 

Thank you!

--Matt B

Matt Brice

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: katana, tanto, gendaito, for sale, gunto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq