Books For Sale At Good Prices

bigjohnshea

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Here's a short list of books for sale.

I'll be happy to ship these free via Domestic Book Rate within the US, but it takes forever to arrive.  If you'd llike First Class, Priority, or need International service please let me know and I'll get you a qoute from USPS.

Prices listed are below the lowest on Amazon.  Please be assured you are getting the best deal. :-)

Follow the links if you'd like to see photos.  Only included one photo for the two better known books.  Happy to provide more. 

PM me here or email bigjohnshea@yahoo.com if interested.

Cheers!

Nippon-to Art Swords of Japan: from the Walter A. Comptom Collection
$75

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v5vmerdphr1xxdr/AACmK5u6IDuHo_GyricnSOOva?dl=0

Facts and Fundamentals of Japanese Swords: A Collectors Guide, Nobuo Nakahara, Paul Martin translated
$25

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/soffzkiz8iv32zp/AABFFhbqHW4CALxhdTDEOt-3a?dl=0

Japanese Master Swordsmiths: The Gassan Tradition, Museum of Fine Arts Boston
$50

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0dbvlihs5pn8ri1/AABVsyUwwmUmIknQ2VJBVRyCa?dl=0

Lethal Beauty: Samurai Weapons and Armor, Andreas Marks

(Items displayed at the recent Detroit Institute of the Arts exhibit by the same name)
$15

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/217ocdqixi1vk01/AADquhdQcBPRzkrSLI7vJdCJa?dl=0

Joe,

I really do not know. I don't have a copy of the other book to compare it to. I know this book was printed first, before the collection was sold, so I'm sure there is some overlap.

This book contains alot of written content though that the 100 Masterpieces book does not.

Cheers,

Last chance here for these.

Tomorrow I'm withdrawling them.  Too many pikers here, making offers, asking for package deals, then not following through on the purchase. 

They may or may not pop up on ebay, but the price will be higher to cover ebay fees if they do.

Sorry about that, but for some reason on these books I have had a number of people making offers, arranging deals, agreeing to buy, and not sending payment.  

You contacted me yesterday afternoon about buying it.  We arranged that you would send payment via paypal.  Twelve hours went by and you never sent payment.  I assumed you were doing as others have and simply didn't want it, but somehow decided you would arrange to buy it anyhow.  It wouldn't have been the first time that someone agreed to buy something and then flaked.

I apologize for this mix up but I have spent alot of time writing PMs and emails to people who act like they are going to buy something and never do.  This is specifically the reason why I am withdrawling this rest of these from sale at the end of the day.  This is eating up alot of time, and these are not at all high value items.  If it was a 500$ book or a 5000$ sword I would completely understand if you need time to get the money in order.  However, I would also expect you to notify me that you need that time, and not just arrange to make payment then not make payment.

It is sold now.  It will ship after the weekend as I am out of town at this point.  I will send you a tracking number.  You got a good deal on a great book.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Cheers,

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..