Another new sword shop

well to me anyway...

found this one while I was getting dragged after the wife on one of her shopping trips where she spends all my cash....

Anyway Mejiro eki.... turn left and keep on the left side of the road.... road turns left very slightly after 100m and there it is.. on the left..

Namae wa IIDAKOENDO CO.... small but very nice... only very high end swords on display... nothing under 7 or 8 grand as far as I could see and plenty in the 100k and up range....

nice Juyoyo Muramasa Tanto for YEN 9,500,000... unfortunately just a buck or two above my budget!! :lol:

It was between here and Mejiro eki that I wandered into the second hand book shop and found the Token Oshigata Taikan book stashed amongst the manga for less than 50 dollars... not more that 50 yards from the sword shop!!

url is http://www.iidakoendo.com ...according to the meishi that I have... Nice little place...

Cheers

Nigel,

The random words "second hand" in your post automatically created a link to some serverlogic3.com server. I edited the post to get rid of the url.

Seaching for the above company and adware, it seems as though you might have an adware program that has installed serverlogic hyperlinker that is doing this.

Try installing adaware or scanning with other anti spyware progs and see if you have it?

Brian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..