Great Deal On Shinto Taikan

Grey Doffin

Hi guys,

I have a copy of the 2 volume set of Shinto Taikan that needs a book binder,  Volume 2 is in great condition but volume 1 needs to have its page block resewn and reattached to the cover.  Other than for the binding volume 1 also is in great condition, there are no missing pages, and both volumes have their slipcases.  I don't have a binder where I live and since I have other copies of the title, thought I'd give one of you a chance to get a 1st class reference at a bargain price.  Best guess is the work will cost you $150 or less.

Normally I ask $525 for this book, which you can see on my site here:

http://www.japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com/store/books/b765-shinto-taikan-iimura

This copy (2 volumes) will cost you $250 plus post, insurance, and paypal fee if paypal is necessary.

If you are interested please send an email, not personal message; I need my email folders to track my business.

Thanks,  Grey   grey@japaneseswordbooksandtsuba.com

post-20-0-75217400-1427811237_thumb.jpg

If you have a connection to a local library or school both regularly send books for rebinding. If you ask you may be able to add your books to their order. My school has done that for me in the past. Of course I paid for the rebinding. The cost was far less than $150. 

These are a great deal. I have a set.

Archived