Chicago Sword Show 4/24-26 2015 Midwest Token Kai

All,

As always Mark did a great job !!! Show 100% sold out and was packed on Saturday even Sunday at noon was busy, I never even had time to even eat lunch on Saturday, and missed Mike's NBTHK lecture which I heard was great ...they always are !!

Then each night after the show Mark has his evening party for the Dealers, so Great job Mark!!

Also picked up a great tsuba and Koshirea to bring home ,thanks to Fred Weissberg        

So I had a great Show !!!

Fred Geyer 

My thanks to Mike Yamasaki and the NBTHK (American Branch).. What a lecture and exhibition! About a dozen high end tanto laid out for hands on examination, everything from Koto Hasabe, Nobukuni through high end Shinto, toped off with a  Kiyomaro. Having the chance to actual handle and examine these treasures was a treat and my hats off to the owners who generously allowed them to be used.  Where else can you walk up to a table and pick up a real Kiyomaro and spend time learning from it. Mike's lectures are always educational, he walks the attendees through the kantei process so you learn how to determine quality "hands on"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..