For Sale: Nihonto Newsletter By Albert Yamanaka, Vol 1, 2 And 3.

Travis Clarke

Greetings,

I am selling three Volumes of Nihonto Newsletter by Albert Yamanaka. These three volumes contain a wealth of information. A valuable and rare nihonto reference.

The condition of these volumes is excellent. Minor shelf and age appropriate wear.

$400 USD plus postage.

T-clarke403@hotmail.com.

post-2224-0-27412600-1423606678_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-97429800-1423606724_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-22461200-1423606752_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-74819200-1423606776_thumb.jpg

I bought a reprint a while ago.

Though I focus mostly on fittings, I found the Yamanaka Nihonto Newsletters to be definitely worth having. Things like the student by student commentary on Masamune's students was very useful when I got to study two Kanemitsu examples: An 'Enbun' Kanemitsu vs Kanemitsu.

I decided to have mine rebound by a book binder I have used a number of times. All in for the reprint and rebinding, it cost me more than $400.

As cheap as I am (blame the Scottish genes) I understand Mariusz' point very well, but think I might have gone with an original bound set like this if it had been available when I was looking for it.

Hi guys,

I found I nice item I'm considering purchasing by this evening. I'm going to cut the price way back on my books and hopefully they will find a new home today. If they don't sell for this price I will probably just keep them. I can't imagine a a better deal can be had on these volumes anywhere.

Reduced: $280 USD plus postage.

Thanks.

Archived