Bonsai Scissors

Thanks Moriyama san....

still a good exercise in my kanji translation.... :D

by the way sorry I will miss you in the next few weeks... I think I will be buried with work in Yokohama anyway... and then after that will be put to work by the family I am sure!! 8) :cry:

Cheers!

Hi Ichi and Koichi,

This Nobumitsu is probably one of the best deal of the year (even if too expensive for me)

At this price you can get a signed Ko-bizen tachi with an almost ubu nakago.

Now, just a question, why at this bargain price no one has jumped on it :?: :?: :?:

I can remember a signed ("-") Ichimonji blade on Aoi Art, not even papered, small nagasa, at 6 M yen which was sold in a day .

Sorry Milt for pirating your post

Hi Jean, and sorry Milt for hi-jacking your post.

Jean, that's the point. Why no one's jumping on to this Nobumitsu? The nagasa looks perfect, and even Tsuruta-san endorsing for a juyo candidate... beats me ?

P.S. At last Dai Token Ichi, I saw a signed Ichimoji going for 4M yen. It was a first time seeing this dealer so I passed by. Regreted for not going back to him.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..