Be Gentle

bone

And I'm ready to sell. It's hard for me to let this one go but... I have to move on and get something better to study. This is a Su Soshu blade covered in hitatsura. It's a koto katana in shira saya and in pathetic polish. And probably shouldn't be polished again sadly. http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/boneami/Sa/

most of you have seen this before ad nauseum. The polish is frankly awful which is a shame because it probably wont take a proper polish again without opening more awfulness. It's certainly gimei but equally certainly old and if you have the time and patience there's a lot this guy can tell you. It's in shira saya and has great balance even if it is suriage. The signature is Sa so unless it's one of the others and not THE Sa it's certainly gimei. I paid 1500 and would like to get that backz(dreaming?) though any Soshu blades for trade would certainly interest me. Though cash is preferred since I have my eye on some other Soshu examples. Please PM if you're interested. And brutal comments are welcome.

Love you all!

Steve

Archived