email and website info

Due to health problems I have set my yahoo email to automatically

delete all email. A message is posted on the yahoo website that

no funcitional email address exists for that site.

This will not effect the functioning of either the yahoo or earthlink

websites which will remain functioning (including those cursed

band width limits).

http://www.geocities.com/alchemyst/nihonto.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~steinrl/nihonto.htm

Thanks to all of you for your help and info provided and material

for the website and collection. It is much appreciated. I've much

enjoyed the discussions on Nihonto and tsuba over the many years.

Please do not respond to this email as I will be online only very rarely.

Thanks to all

Rich S

Rich,

Sorry to hear about the health issue, and we all wish you the very best.

Our thoughts are with you. I assume the wording is a form email that you are sending out, so hopefully when you are eventually able to visit again you will see this.

Please take care, and let any of us know if we can assist with anything at all.

Regards,

Brian

Dr. Richard Stein's web site, The Japanese Sword Guide is the grand daddy of the English speaking Nihonto community. His tireless dedication to this hobby demands monumental respect.

While I have no idea what type of problem he may be dealing with, I sense a degree of severity in Dr. Stein's post.

I would like to ask each and every one of you to not only keep him in your thoughts, but keep him in your PRAYERS. He will be in mine.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

God bless you sir.

Ed

Dr. Richard Stein's web site, The Japanese Sword Guide is the grand daddy of the English speaking Nihonto community. His tireless dedication to this hobby demands monumental respect.

While I have no idea what type of problem he may be dealing with, I sense a degree of severity in Dr. Stein's post.

I would like to ask each and every one of you to not only keep him in your thoughts, but keep him in your PRAYERS. He will be in mine.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

God bless you sir.

Ed

I'll second that.

I hope you will be OK Dr. S.

Your site was the beginning of all knowledge for me in Nihonto. Many weeks I read through and still go back there now. No doubt this is true of 99% of the "new generation." Maybe you won't be back to read this, but you opened the door for almost all of us on the internet I'm sure.

Dear mr Stein Sensei,

I will pray to the Kami to guide you in this very difficult time.

From your e-mail i too sense the severity, and having lived myself through the actions of the Oni who struck both my parents with their illness which they fought very hard but with little result, your letter hits me deeply.

Your site has been and will remain an inspiration to all of us, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart since without your site i would not have learned so much in so little time.

Ganbatte Kure, and may Amaterasu Omikami intervene to let your light shine for many years longer.

KusunokiMasahige

H.J.Vrielink

Leiden

Netherlands

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..