Tim Eastmans sword came in at Oushu Tsugarujyu Yoshimune, i found a mei on it before i left for the show, 1704 Era score 72

Anthony Goldby tanto Nobuyoshi aka Nobuhira Showa score 75!!!

Stephen Christensen's Mumei with Hagire passed as good study/display

blade! Kantei to Bizen osafune Katsumitsu Eisho score 74!

this is a saijosakusmith the hagire keep the score low, most passing blades were in the low 70's i think the higest that i seen was 76, this is all from the show.....good day!!

Anthony...I think you owe the whole forum a round of drinks :D

Glad we were able to see the saga from the beginning to the end. Good find there, and one of the rare ebay successes of the year.

Great results so far. Thanks for the update Stephen, and good to hear some good news before the flood of pinks announcements start :)

Brian

yes i think a round of drinks would be in order ,i am very pleased with the shinsa result ,and indeed thanks all round to the board members especially Stephen who has done all the hard work getting the blade to shinsa and organising it being photographed,i hope as many people as possible get to see it in the states before it is returned to me in England.

thanks all .Anthony :D :D :D

Yes, congrats to Anthony. Heck of a find.

Hats off to Stephen for his legwork on this. In one of the Kapp books it has a writeup on Keith, and I'm glad Stephen shared the info with the group so I can post it in my book and notes.

I'd love to see this blade some day, if it is ever decides to go walkabout from England again. I'm trying to be a fittings collector, but this tanto has a great story to it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..