kinmichi signed sword

hi i am new . ihave a 17.5 inch sword blade length 22.5 overall sword supposedly signed by kinmichi and has 16 petal flower . writings on both sides of tang ,very clear. i am curious about this sword .

swordyw7.jpgswordbly7.jpg

No problem gp only I have to tell you I am only just starting this very complicated journey myself. At the time you asked the question I happened to have some quite time at work and was reading my lastest book, The Connoisseurs Book Of Japanese Swords.

If like me you read alot of the posts you gain invaluable information from those that have just started ( well some times :) ) all the way up to the experts that can answer all ;) the questions that are posted on this forum.

I was most fortunate to stumble across this forum, and having watched from the side lines for some time before jumping in, I am realy glad I took the plunge, because not only will every one try to help, but it seems most have a real sense of humor. :D :D

regards

splidge

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..